Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photos partly not displayed anymore as thumbnails but only the file-name  (Read 3876 times)

Ton

• Coppermine newbie
    • Photos of Thailand and the Costabrava (Spain)

I have a question mark that strange that I am afraid there is no solution!
I have 2 domains both only used as an album.
1 has another (public album): so the main: www.........com and the secundary: www...........com/photoalbum
Suddenly the com/photoalbum is partly and random not showing the thumbnails but only the file-name. Once clicked the file-name the photo appears.
The 2 main domains are not showing that problem!
It must be a problem of the computer because another one does show the album normal.
Although it is not a Coppermine problem I hope somebody of you can help me with this matter
Thanks!

Nibbler

Post a link.

Ton

• Coppermine newbie

the real album: www.euroasianservices.com/photoalbum
the (provisional) mother-"site": www.euroasianservices.com  ;D

my other (provisional) "site": www.costabravapropertyservices.com  ;D

By the way, checking the sites in an Internet-cafe yesterday I have experienced that when I configurate the album at my 19" screen the appearance of it is different from what is appearing at a 16" screen: width of the main table 125% works out too big at a smaller screen. Now you will say OF COURSE, but I thought that it will automatically appear in a proper way at smaller screens. That means that one has to configure the album with a small screen to be sure that it appears proper on such screens. Never thought of that! I have to check the other albums as well now with a small screen.  :-[

Coming back at my "problem": I have again the confirmation that it must be my computer because everything is working well somewhere-else.  :)
My only problem is now that it works not very practical for me!  :(

Thanks again for your reaction!   

Ton

• Coppermine newbie

I just discovered that the photos with the mentioned problem are appearing in the option "edit files" as a vertical bar

Ton

• Coppermine newbie

??? and now I have seen that when I open the album with Internet Explorer instead of Mozilla everything shows normal again.

Does somebody has an idea how to manage this problem without the need to go into IE which I do not want?  :(

Nibbler

Make sure you didn't accidentally block images from your site.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 15 queries.