Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem after deleting groups  (Read 3028 times)

subnet_rx

• Coppermine newbie
    • ESiteNow Web Design
Problem after deleting groups
« on: June 09, 2007, 05:29:32 pm »

I have a vB integration that has worked great for years now.  I just deleted my groups in vB in order to create new ones.  Coppermine recognized the new groups fine.  I gave the new groups the proper permissions (upload yes, and disk space).  I still don't have an upload file link showing though.  They do have gallery links so they can create galleries, but no way to upload files.  Any suggestions?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Problem after deleting groups
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 05:42:41 pm »

Upload permissions are assigned on coppermine's groups page. Post a screenshot of that page by attaching it to your reply (using "additional options" when composing your message).

subnet_rx

• Coppermine newbie
    • ESiteNow Web Design
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 07:40:18 pm »

ok, here's the screen of the relevant groups these users are in.  They are in some of the other groups that may not have permissions, but this has never been a problem in the past as long as their main group had permission to upload. 

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 08:46:37 pm »

All the groups have public albums upload set to no.

subnet_rx

• Coppermine newbie
    • ESiteNow Web Design
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 09:06:55 pm »

ok, so enabling that won't allow them to upload to public albums they don't own?  I just want them to be able to upload to albums they create in their personal gallery, and not any other albums on the site. 

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 09:27:20 pm »

Then make sure the albums you don't want them uploading do not accept uploads (album properties).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.