Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This Host not authorized error  (Read 4764 times)

MsWrangler98

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://www.mswrangler.net
This Host not authorized error
« on: March 09, 2004, 05:21:43 pm »

I've installed Coppermine version cpg1.2.0 full package for postnuke. I can go directly the Coppermine url and it works fine. When I PostWrap it or try the { pnCPG } I get "Sorry, this host not authorized to display pages here". I've even tried using the block feature and get this same error. I've tried messing with the permissions in Postnuke but no luck. I'm logged in as Admin to the site.... but I don't think that error sounds like a user permissions error.

I just downloaded another version of pnCPG and will see if that helps. But in the mean time could someone tell me what this error is all about?

Thanks!

MsWrangler98

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://www.mswrangler.net
This Host not authorized error
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2004, 06:23:52 pm »

Ok, just incase someone runs into this. It appears that PostWrap had something to do with this.

Though I hadn't installed PostWrap until after trying to test Coppermine. It also didn't help to add the Coppermine urls in the security settings of PostWrap. I ended up having to turn the security for PostWrap off completely and now Coppermine appears to be working.

This worked for the Postnuked version and the full postnuke package.

Hope this helps anyone who is searching for this answer :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 16 queries.