Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cpm fetch problems...help needed  (Read 4527 times)

bloodynightmare

• Coppermine newbie
Cpm fetch problems...help needed
« on: May 19, 2007, 11:43:01 pm »

Hi,
i have installed cpmfetch 2.0.0.. it seems to work.. it seems...
i have included the code to view lastadded and random media but the errors are:
LastAddedMedia: it shows me the link to images not viewable ( the names, alias titles, are correct )....why it doesn't show me the images thumbnail instead of a broken link?
RandomMedia:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class cpm in ../gallery/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php on line 1698 ( i have controlled and in that line it is only written that:  "} // end class" )
How should i Correct them?

the community is http://warhammer.clans.it/community... if you want to see the errors

bloodynightmare

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Cpm fetch problems...help needed
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 12:07:58 am »

ok it seems i resolved the problem of images... now, nevertheless ther's still the RandomMedia one and two more:
How can i separate with a vertical row the images and to establish the distance they have to have from the border of the block and from the vertical line ( i am using tinyportal )?

bloodynightmare

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 02:02:04 pm »

ok, i think ther're some news:
- i succeded completely in uploading the code to show last images but i'd like, and this is also for the random image, to show not only the title but also the votes, the owner and the views as a subtitle
- i'd like to show the box title, and this is not a problem ( i am using Tiny Portal ) but also the titles of what i put into this box, i mean: i want to make a box containing LastCommentedImages and MostVotedMedia, before showing the images i'd like to show a bold underlined title saying: Last Comment: / Most Voted Picture:...
- Finally i'd like to have both a visible tablemargin and a fixed space betwenn images and the border of the cell AND the possibility to open, i have made subtitle a subtitlelink, the link of subtitle, limited to pTitle, in the window i use to show gallery... i have put the gallery in an I-Frame and i'd like to make these subtitles open in this i-frame....

How should i do?

bloodynightmare

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 09:06:14 pm »

Finally,
it seems i succeded in including also randommedia and lastcommentedimages... now:
- I dont know how to put the lastaddedmedia in a table with specific attributes
- I dont know how to put more than one subtitle to images
- I dont know how to put LastCommentedImages and LastVotedMedia ( if exists.. it seems not but i've read of it ) in the same block

Ho to put titles ( not titles of images but titles explaining what is shown above ) up to the images...
examples?

http://daoc.clans.it/forum
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.