Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anabolica Categories Centered in IE  (Read 3283 times)

phyllismc

• Coppermine novice
    • Heath Ledger Heathens
Anabolica Categories Centered in IE
« on: May 03, 2007, 04:32:24 pm »

I have added the Anabolica theme to my new gallery.   In Internet Explorer, some categories are centered instead of aligning to the left.   (If I put in long descriptions, they would align to the left, but these categories that don't need descriptions.) 

I need to figure out how to make all categories align to the left of the table.    Where exactly in the CSS should I put the code to make it work?  (And what's the code?)

(It aligns perfectly in Mozilla Firefox.)

Thanks so much in advance.  :)

EXAMPLE OF THE PROBLEM (shown in IE):
CLICK HERE for screenshot of problem.

EXAMPLE OF THE WAY I WANT IT (shown in Firefox):
CLICK HERE for correct layout.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Anabolica Categories Centered in IE
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 06:48:40 pm »

Post an actual link to your gallery - this is much more helpfull than a bunch of screenshots.

phyllismc

• Coppermine novice
    • Heath Ledger Heathens
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 07:44:43 pm »

Post an actual link to your gallery - this is much more helpfull than a bunch of screenshots.

Sure, here is:

http://www.heathheathens.net/gallery/

Thanks so much.  :)

phyllismc

• Coppermine novice
    • Heath Ledger Heathens
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 07:23:22 am »

Hi.  Just wondering if anyone could revisit this for me.  If you can think of an answer. 
Thanks so much.  :)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 08:42:42 am »

Your gallery is currently offline, so there's nothing we could possibly look at. Supporters are reluctant to beg to be allowed to help. That's probably why you didn't get an answer in the first place... ::)

phyllismc

• Coppermine novice
    • Heath Ledger Heathens
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 11:09:27 am »

Your gallery is currently offline, so there's nothing we could possibly look at. Supporters are reluctant to beg to be allowed to help. That's probably why you didn't get an answer in the first place... ::)
Nah, I don't think that's it, because I didn't put my gallery offline until 3 days ago . . .  Actually, I was surprised that particular gallery was offline, because it's not the one I put offline.  I have two.  But 3 days ago I got this brilliant idea . . . I thought, "why am I completely doing another gallery, when I could just upgrade the old one and not have to reload it?"   Soooo I dragged all the new gallery's 1.4.10 files into the old gallery, and overwrote the 1.4.9 files, being careful to follow the documentation (or I thought I did).   I should have just done a clean upgrade directly from the 1.4.10 zip file, instead of trying to use the already unpacked one that I made the new gallery with.  I was just trying to cut out having to reskin the old one when I had already done the skin for the new one.  However, it's caused a crossover of passwords and mixed up the databases, (it looks like they're both pulling off the same database),   and if I put one offline, the other one goes off, too and visa versa.   Anyway I'm worried about what I've done by messing with the files . . . even though it all looks ok.   But that's a whole different ball of yarn . . . .  LOL . . .

Anyway, they're back online, now.  Took me a minute, bc after moving the gallery files, I was no longer able to log in and switch it back online.  But I hope it's all fixed now . . . We'll see.  (Honestly there's no telling what I've done.)  :-\

But if y'all can figure out the centering thing, that would be great. 

And I'll worry about whatever else I may have mucked up  . . . later if I have to.  LOL

Thanks gaugau. 

phyllismc

• Coppermine novice
    • Heath Ledger Heathens
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 09:25:52 am »

Well . . . probably because of all the fiddling I mentioned in the above post, my gallery was so screwed up, I've just wiped the thing, database and all, and am going to do a completely clean install.    So that link prob won't work for a while.  I'll still have the original centering problem, but at this point, that's the least of my worries.  LOL . . . I don't know what I did, but . . .  ???

Oh well . . .  anyway, hope that my clean install will fix whatever I did to it.  It'll give me a chance to use the newest version, too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 15 queries.