Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrade from cpgnuke1.3.0a config.inc.php errors  (Read 3768 times)

Cheeky

• Coppermine newbie
Upgrade from cpgnuke1.3.0a config.inc.php errors
« on: April 04, 2007, 01:12:49 am »

I have had problems uploading pics with cpgnuke1.3.0a so i decided to upgrade to see if it would fix the problem.
I followed your RTFM '3.4 Upgrading from cpg1.2.x or cpg1.3.x to version cpg1.4.10' Section.
However, it says there, 'overwrite the include/config.inc.php file', but when I looked for the file, I couldnt find it at all. The file does not exist. I checked my original zip pack of the cpgnuke1.3.0a and backup files and there is no file there either.
I figured ok, go ahead with it anyways. Now when I try to use update.php this is the error i get..

Warning: main(include/config.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cheekych/public_html/modules/coppermine/update.php on line 25

Warning: main(include/config.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cheekych/public_html/modules/coppermine/update.php on line 25

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/config.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cheekych/public_html/modules/coppermine/update.php on line 25

What should my next move be? As I have no uploads yet but have changed the style to suit my website. Is there a way around this? The file DOES exist in the directory mentioned in error.

My website is http://www.cheekychic.org/modules.php?name=coppermine
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 08:24:13 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Upgrade from cpgnuke1.3.0a config.inc.php errors
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 08:23:56 am »

The upgrading information we provide only applies for standalone versions of coppermine. We don't know nor support Nuke.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.