Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: problem in uploading pictures  (Read 5525 times)

johku

• Coppermine newbie
problem in uploading pictures
« on: March 31, 2007, 04:40:37 pm »

So, it goes like this:
i open the ftp, create new folder to the "albums" and download the pictures there. Then I go to the gallery to add them and the program announces that there is no new pictures. I'm starting to get fustrated with this..

So, okay, I DID change name of  three files after uploading them with ftp but it was before I tryed to download them to the gallery. But is it because of this that I can't get the upload-system to work? Does this mean that the gallery will never work again?

I tried the bug-thingie but I just don't understand it.. to me it's just a weird bunch of weird codes..

Help!

Boz

• Coppermine newbie
Re: problem in uploading pictures
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 11:55:18 am »

Hi, (as you can see i'm not one of staff member). If i've understood, you have uploaded files by ftp into a directory in coppermine/albums (/var/www/html/vhosts/s/www.mysite.it/coppermine/albums/directory). To add that pictures (the ones stay into albums/directory) you've to go to that link: http://www.mysite.domine/coppermine/searchnew.php . (is the button between "sort pictures" and "admin tools")
Coppermine does not announce to you that there are new pictures if you've uploaded them by ftp.

I hope this suggest it's ok, if not, i'm sorry.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: problem in uploading pictures
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 02:29:39 pm »

Do exactly as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs. Pay particular attention to the stuff highlighted in red and do as suggested there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.