Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stand Alone CSV upload php script  (Read 6342 times)

macmiller

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
Stand Alone CSV upload php script
« on: December 11, 2006, 03:33:50 pm »

Hi:

I'm hoping someone can do a stand-alone CSV upload of title, description and keywords.  It would be based on the following which is working fine:

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=15184.0

but I would like it separated from the upload process. 

Just a standalone php script that would either prompt for a csv file or open one in some default location.  The file would have columns as follows: category1, category2, category3, Album, filename, title, description, keywords.  Example: If the file 'xyz' is in category: home / kitchen / remodel it would be in the file as home,kitchen,remodel,xyz,kitchen remodel,this was the kitchen remodel, kitchen remodel .

Each time the script is run it would load the list and update all of the associated data.  If any of the fields are empty the existing data would not be altered.

In the current script, (supplied above) there is a problem with the some characters like ' .  So if the description is "you shouldn't do this" it won't process.

I figure is should take a couple of hours, if anyone is interested let me know and we can discuss the $ amount.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 05:03:44 pm by GauGau »

macmiller

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Stand Alone CSV upload php script
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 04:15:45 pm »

I ended up doing the script myself and posted it here:

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=39510.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.