Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blank login screen  (Read 3646 times)

jt42

• Coppermine newbie
Blank login screen
« on: November 30, 2006, 12:42:38 am »

This seems to be a common problem but I have found no resolutions on the forum, so here we go again...I have installed 1.4.10 vanilla from the website, I am running it on a FC 6 server, apache 2.2.3, php 5.1.6, mysql 5.0.27, I have multiple PHP/MySQL things running with no problems. The coppermine install seems to go okay, no errors reported during table creations, however when I am presented with a blank login page when I try to access my site. I have followed the install instructions as far as permissions are concerned and made the changes, all the file were uploaded (I unzipped the file and chown/chgrp to my web doc root). I set the debug mode to 1 and while nothing prints on my screen, this is what I get in the server log

[Wed Nov 29 18:35:21 2006] [error] [client 192.168.1.1] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'include/debugger.inc.php' (include_path='/var/www/html/calendar/adodb/') in /var/www/html/cpg/include/init.inc.php on line 26

Thanks in advance....

Nibbler

Re: Blank login screen
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 12:47:22 am »

Add a dot to your include path in php.ini

Code: [Select]
include_path='.:/var/www/html/calendar/adodb/'
Then restart httpd

titoi

• Coppermine newbie
    • Titoi Dot Com
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 06:06:40 am »

I too have installed 1.4.10 and am getting a blank login screen. I don't know all the stats on the server, but I was able to find this at the web host (QiQ):

Redhat Enterprise Linux
MySQL 5.0.20a
PHP 4.4.4

I asked the host if they could help me with nibbler's suggestion. Their reply: "Unfortunately we are unable to provide programming support as its outside the scope of the cost of the hosting. The most likely issue will be file permissions and help on the settings for these can be found in the support database within the control panel."

I've checked the permissions for the include and albums folders and subfolders, they're all set to 755. I'm now tapped out. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Andi

titoi

• Coppermine newbie
    • Titoi Dot Com
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 08:04:18 am »

... and the attempted install is here. http://ameralia.net/photo/

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 10:30:41 am »

Check the error log. I can see that you have not uploaded the classic theme, that could be the problem.

titoi

• Coppermine newbie
    • Titoi Dot Com
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2006, 12:38:11 pm »

That did it. Many thanks nibbler, I appreciate the assist.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 16 queries.