Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrade from Php-Nuke version 1.1d to 1.4.10  (Read 4546 times)

jromero

• Coppermine newbie
Upgrade from Php-Nuke version 1.1d to 1.4.10
« on: November 13, 2006, 06:26:28 pm »

Is there any way to upgrade form phpnuke version 1.1D to standalone version 1.4.10.

I have a 6.000 pictures collection, with many albums. By now i want to have all the same but in a standalone version, without PHP-NUKE.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Upgrade from Php-Nuke version 1.1d to 1.4.10
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 08:13:06 pm »

I'm not sure (as the old Nuke-Port doesn't get supported); there's no "official" method to upgrade from your version to the standalone. I recommend trying to perform an upgrade as if you were upgrading from cpg1.1 standalone. You will probably lose the correlation between everything your users did (uploading/commenting etc.), but your category and album structure should stay intact as well as your pics.
It's absolutely mandatory to backup both your files as well as your database before trying to perform the upgrade.
You might try searching the board - as far as I know, someone has posted instructions how to perform such an upgrade before.

Your question is not related to initial installing, but to upgrading - you should have posted on the proper sub-board. Moving accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 15 queries.