Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with Admin > Admin Tools  (Read 3431 times)

uk_martin

• Coppermine frequent poster
Problem with Admin > Admin Tools
« on: November 02, 2006, 11:07:25 pm »

Gizmo

Firstly thanks again for the help on the other issues in my theme. There is one final thing that needs doing.

I hope that you are still able to log in to my Admin Area. There you will see in Admin>Admin Tools, that those tables with Radio Buttons in the headings, don't appear to have any descriptive text. This is due to the text's colour being goberned by the "clickable_option" values in the CSS file. Everywhere else in the theme, clickable_option needs to be red, so these table headings are the sole exception to that rule.

I have therefore created "clickable_option2" in the CSS file, with the color=yellow. The only problem is that I can't see which instance of "clickable_option" controls this page.   "util.php" has nothing in its coding relating to style at all.

Can you tell me please which file I need to alter to link those table headings to the "clickable_option2" values in the CSS file?

Thanks

Martin

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
Re: Problem with Admin > Admin Tools
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 12:01:21 am »

open util.php and do a search and replace for "clickable_option". I found 8 instances.
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

uk_martin

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 08:54:03 am »

Yes I did that, and tried them all one by one, and none of them were the ones that controlled the "heading" text. They were all for the option button texts in the tables.

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 11:49:00 am »

Since you didn't attach a sceenshot (again!), I'm not clear on what text you want fixed however, without going into a lot of research I don't think you can change it without changing the gallery text. I'm sure it can be done but editing the config files may be necessary. Since this isn't part of the main gallery, why should it matter but I think some of your issues are the result of your color choices (red and yellow) which I mentioned in my very first response to you. Honestly, I've spent several hours helping and I think it's time that I stop here. I wish you the best of luck with your site

Gizmo

PS. I forgot to mention that you don't have a font-size listed in your clickable-options properties. All you have is bold so if you want to change the text for this, you need to add the size selector.
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 02:26:21 pm »

As Gizmo suggested: util.php is an admin-only page anyway, so what's the use of going through all that fuzz?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.