Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Help Upgrading PHPNuke Coppermine 1.3.1b to Independant 1.4.10!  (Read 4429 times)

unmgroup

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,

I was previously using Coppermine Photo Gallery v1.3.1b (For Phpnuke) ... and I've decided to migrate to the latest independent version of Coppermine 1.4.10(I'm no longer using phpnuke anymore). I have everything installed, and is working properly. However, I want to take the data from my old version of coppermine, and migrate it to the new version. I have tried downloading the data, modifying the table names, and importing it into the new version of coppermine... however it always says "its an error while processing this database query" .. however, I can see thumbnails, and picture comments... but when I click them it repeats the error. So I have come to the conclusion that my old version 1.3.1b does not contain some of the same fields as the new version of coppermine which is why this error is happening. If you would please help me take the data from my old version, and import it correctly to the new version I will pay you whatever you want for your assistance. I understand the support has run out, so I'm willing to pay for your assistance. Please contact me immediately. I may be reached by email: PlayBoy4u2c@aol.com , or you can reply to this message. Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 08:40:43 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Need Help Upgrading PHPNuke Coppermine 1.3.1b to Independant 1.4.10!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 02:03:41 pm »

Sending me a PM that is identical to your posting here is not a bright idea. I'm not fond of unsolicited mails in any form. Will not look into this.

unmgroup

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 02:45:01 pm »

I sent the PM to you after I failed to read your signature (Which says to ask on the forums first), then noticed it was no way to unsend it. I'm new to the forums, and didn't want to offend anyone. The offer still stands to whoever wants to accept it. I'm trying to get business done, not go back and forth. I saw ADMIN next to your name and figured if anyone could do it, certainly you could.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 05:32:35 pm »

I sent the PM to you after I failed to read your signature (Which says to ask on the forums first)
Not only my signature says so, but the board rules as well (you agreed to respect them when signing up).

unmgroup

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 07:19:51 pm »

Not only my signature says so, but the board rules as well (you agreed to respect them when signing up).

It's not that serious. Like I said, it was an honest mistake. Obviously, I'm a new member... so I should be allowed to make a mistake or two when it comes to board policy. You act like I've been on this board for years. LIKE I SAID, I apologize.. but it is NOT that serious.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.