Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [solved]:coppermine using phpbb database sharing problem  (Read 2141 times)

targus

• Coppermine newbie
[solved]:coppermine using phpbb database sharing problem
« on: February 13, 2004, 05:17:28 am »

ok here gos i installed coppermine alone then converted it to use phpbb database.
well as long as not loged in forum all works except getting into admin stuff. then when i log in via-phpbb and returen to the gallery i get this:

Fatal error :
There was an error while processing a database query

then if i log out via-phpbb and go back all fine but still cant do admin since not logged in.

it worked fine until i converted it to use the phpbb database and im sure it did all steps right.
i have checked all my mysql settings and cant see what im overlooking but i must be overlooking something. i did the steps:
1 init.inc.php
2. phpbb.inc.php

and i even tryed the rediret script i read about here for loging in and returning back after loging in.
looked at all my cookie stuff and that seems good
i been at this for like 10 hours now, 6 of them searching for my answer and trying some differnt setting but still cant seem to get it to work.
if i put all back to origanl install it works fine again.
i really seem to like the program and using the phpbb database is a perfect fit for my needs.

any help that might get me going would make me very greatfull to u.
thx in advance

targus

• Coppermine newbie
solved it
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 08:13:56 am »

ok i got it fixed i had to delete the whole thing and reinstall it then all worked great!!!
i did upload it with the mods already done for files including the one to redirect fron phpbb login back to the gallery and it worked great.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 14 queries.