Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Turn wrapping off for some columns - Joomla + Coppermine  (Read 2726 times)

ComputerLady

• Coppermine novice
    • Design COMP
Turn wrapping off for some columns - Joomla + Coppermine
« on: October 17, 2006, 10:13:24 pm »

Well, it took me quite a while, but I've finally built my first template! You can see the results here:

http://krausauctions.com/

There is a lot of tweaking I need to do yet, but the big issue is how to prevent Joomla's side columns from wrapping around Coppermine when bridge is activated:
http://krausauctions.com/photos/

I've turned off the bride integration until I can figure out how to resolve this, as so little of Coppermine shows it has become unusable. Any tips on how to turn off those two outside columns just for the wrap around Coppermine? Or hide them somehow for calls made to that directory where Coppermine 'lives?'

Really sorry for asking a question which I'm sure has been asked before, but I can't seem to locate anything in the various template tutorials I've looked at. Does this need to be addressed in the Joomla template, or the one for Coppermine? Really frustrated as I've gotten so far with this and I'm stuck!

Forgot to add:
Joomla v1.11
Coppermine v1.49
Bridge is 'hacked' Joomla released with Coppermine v1.49

Much thanks and appreciation for help in advance. (Will be asking in both Joomla and Coppermine support forums.)

aravot

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Product Compare for Virtuemart Shopping Cart
Re: Turn wrapping off for some columns - Joomla + Coppermine
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 08:09:30 pm »

You will need to use a template that supports hiding left / right column otherwise you'll have to code that functionality which I don't know how but have seen couple of post regarding that over at joomla forum see my profile for sample of such template.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 16 queries.