Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Linking image titles in the thumbnail gallery  (Read 2992 times)

Elora33

• Coppermine newbie
Linking image titles in the thumbnail gallery
« on: September 22, 2006, 11:03:16 pm »

A thousand pardons if this has been covered. I think I have looked at  500 topics in the past two days and can't seem to come up with solution for this minor issue.

I am trying to link the title of the image inside the thumbnail gallery to an outside url using target=new. BbCode however will not allow for that within the [ ] tags. Is there a way to put it into the template? Or does it need to be a javascript? And where would I place it so that only the titles open in a new window but the other links open in the parent window?

Thank you for your time!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 12:37:36 am by Nibbler »

Elora33

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Linking image titles in the thumbnail gallery
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 07:45:08 am »

It think I have solved this now.

I replaced

Code: [Select]
$bbcode_tpl['url']  = '<span class="bblink"><a href="{URL}" rel="external">
with

Code: [Select]
$bbcode_tpl['url']  = '<span class="bblink"><a href="{URL}" rel="external" target="_blank">
It my not be the best solution but it works for both image descriptions and image titles.

Edit
and now that I put that code into search I come up with this post -  http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=31743.0  ::) Sometimes search is hard to navigate!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.