Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need an easy plugin mod - $50  (Read 5168 times)

rob944s2

• Coppermine newbie
Need an easy plugin mod - $50
« on: July 28, 2006, 01:29:20 am »

Hi all,

In the standard plugins available for download through Coppermine there are two that I need set-up to work together.

1) Full-Size Photos Access Control v1.2

2) Download and Alternate File Loading v1.3

These two plugins work great separately, however, if you have them both installed together the Download and Alternate File Loading plugin allows the download of high resolution photos regardless of wether that has been allowed on the first plugin. The download link should dissapear when high-res downloads are disabled.

I need someone either to blend these two plugins into one working plugin, or to modify the Download and Alternate File Loading plugin so that it plays nice with the other one.

I think $50 should be sufficient, as the two plugins are already developed and just need extra code to work together.

Feel free to call 702-460-5104

Thanks!

Robert
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 06:03:36 pm by Nibbler »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Need an easy plugin mod - $50
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 08:43:26 am »

The internet is a global thing (although US-Americans tend to think that they own it ;), which they do - sort of). Contact by phone is not a bright idea therefor. Anyway, if you prefer that method, you should post what country you're from (probably USA)?

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 08:45:29 am »

I've modified the Download and Alternate File Loading v1.3
and now it's check with access control permission and then show the download link
unfortunaltly my online test-bed couldn't work with Download and Alternate File Loading v1.3 (this plugin has a issue with path of my thumbnails) so I can't give you online demo
if you need that let me know by posting here ;)
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

rob944s2

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 02:57:48 pm »

Sorry, yes I'm in the US. I'm just posting the number if it makes things easier for anyone else. Of course, a PM is just fine.

Rob

rob944s2

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 03:14:58 pm »

bmossavari,

Thanks for doing that so quickly, but I've already authorized someone else to begin the work, and they are almost done. But if they aren't able to make it work, I'll contact you right away.

I hope you didn't spend too much time, it would have been a good idea to contact me first to get auth. to begin.

Rob

I've modified the Download and Alternate File Loading v1.3
and now it's check with access control permission and then show the download link
unfortunaltly my online test-bed couldn't work with Download and Alternate File Loading v1.3 (this plugin has a issue with path of my thumbnails) so I can't give you online demo
if you need that let me know by posting here ;)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 05:09:14 pm »

Anyway, if your contractor succeeds and gets the two plugins to harmonize, we'd appreciate you sharing your results for the benfit of the community. Looking forward to it - thanks in advance.

Joachim

rob944s2

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 05:41:26 pm »

I agree, how do I go about sharing the new code with the community? Can I just forward it to someone more knowlegable to handle it or is it simple? (newbie)

Rob

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 05:42:32 pm »

You can post it in a new thread in the appropriate support board and a moderator will move it into the appropriate mods/hacks board. Thanks for your willingness to share.

rob944s2

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 05:44:20 pm »

The work has been completed. We can mark this topic as "Done".

Rob

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 07:38:12 pm »

Thanks for returning and posting that the thread was done. Nibbler did as suggested and marked the thread accordingly.

If the freelancer who did the job wants to, he/she is welcome to reply to this thread and say he/she did the job (a little bit of advertisment is allowed in this case). Alternatively, you (Rob) can do so as well if the freelancer agrees (testimonials are even better than ads imo). This way, we can find out reputable freelancer and recommend them if they agree.

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project

If you need to use Download and Alternate File Loading plugin at the same time with full-Size Photos Access Control v1.2 plugin
then you need to use this codebase.php file of full-Size Photos Access Control v1.2 plugin instead of regular codebase.php file
this way Download and Alternate File Loading plugin chekes for permission on full-Size Photos Access Control v1.2 plugin and then put the Download link and lable

Hope it could help someone ;)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 02:36:18 pm by bmossavari »
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 16 queries.