Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phpbb intergration - problem with album viewing/updating  (Read 2561 times)

twave

• Coppermine newbie
Phpbb intergration - problem with album viewing/updating
« on: January 21, 2004, 02:35:39 am »

Hi, i have recently integrated coppermine (thanks) and phpbb (thanks) and applied the login in update which works well.

As i understand both groups are now integrated.  My goal is to create one album for registered users (members) only and one for guests. When i configure an album to be viewed by members only, after selecting this and logging back in as admin goup, i am unable to alter the properties of that album or edit the pictures within it.  Can any one help?

I am using the eyeball theme and had this error in guest mode when trying to view the album.  It's fine when registered.  In admin i cant edit it.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/virtual/platform54.co.nz/htdocs/online_album/themes/eyeball/theme.php on line 1182

Many thanks, Clifton

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2004, 10:34:49 am »

Hi twave,

I think this is actually 2 different issues.
For the error on your theme.php, see this thread; http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=1743

For the editing of pics, in admin mode, go into config, and turn the 'show private album icon to unlogged users' to YES.
Now you will see the private icon, but if you to the category album page you (admin only) will now be able to see the album and edit.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

twave

• Coppermine newbie
Probs with album edits fixed
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2004, 11:24:45 am »

Thanks Casper

I turned that on and i can now edit that album.  Also the error went as well.  many thanks.

Could you let me know, if you know of an edit, to tell guests to register rather than to display no image when the members only folder is clicked.

Cheers

Clifton.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2004, 11:28:21 am »

only one topic per thread please!

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.