Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Migrate data from CPG for phpNuke in to clear CPG and intarate it in to phpBB.  (Read 6701 times)

zilonitiz

• Coppermine newbie

Hello All! I have question how migrate data from CPG for phpNuke in to clear CPG and intagrate it in to phpBB forum?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 02:16:39 am by GauGau »

casNuy

• Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community

I have no clue on this topic. This forum is for Postnuke integration with standard Coppermine without using the phpBB bridge.

Cas

zilonitiz

• Coppermine newbie

Ops... sorry all. I have mistake. Moderators, please move this topick in to right forum.

Retorn to question... Can I use standart function in phpmyadmin to move data from ine DB in to another?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

we have no idea abot the nuke port of cpg, so we can't support it. Marking thread accordingly. Search the board if someone has posted an answer to your question. If nobody has, you're out of luck and will have to find it out on your own.

eolica

• Translator
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • http://www.ilvaldinoto.net
Sesto Avolio
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 16 queries.