Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strange errors  (Read 4144 times)

ChaosCrusader

• Coppermine novice
    • Finalf Frontier - The Ultimate Free Space Wallpapers
Strange errors
« on: March 19, 2006, 10:22:53 pm »

I had a working installation of Coppermine 1.3.5.  Today when I tried to batch add some images I got the following error message:

"PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick is installed"

Thinking that it was a server isssue, I contacted my host and they recompiled PHP with GD support.  After that I tried to batch add uploaded files again and got the following error messages:

Code: [Select]
Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to access albums/Space/thumb_psp_black_hole.jpg in /home/crusader/public_html/psp-wallpaper/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 218

Warning: imagejpeg(): Invalid filename 'albums/Space/thumb_psp_black_hole.jpg' in /home/crusader/public_html/psp-wallpaper/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 218

Warning: chmod(): Unable to access albums/Space/thumb_psp_black_hole.jpg in /home/crusader/public_html/psp-wallpaper/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/crusader/public_html/psp-wallpaper/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224

Warning: getimagesize(): Unable to access albums/Space/thumb_psp_black_hole.jpg in /home/crusader/public_html/psp-wallpaper/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226

Warning: getimagesize(albums/Space/thumb_psp_black_hole.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/crusader/public_html/psp-wallpaper/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226
Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image.

Any ideas on what could be the problem and how I can fix it?

PS.  I checked the permission of the various album directories and they are set to 777

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Strange errors
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 11:25:47 pm »

don't check permissions, but apply them - see http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#permissions_chmod, section "FTP application"
Keep in mind that your FTP app might not have the power to actually find out about the current permissions that are applied, so you mustn't trust the information displayed in the dialog box: even if it appears that the permissions are already set as needed, this may not be the case, so you should re-apply the permissions no matter what.

ChaosCrusader

• Coppermine novice
    • Finalf Frontier - The Ultimate Free Space Wallpapers
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 11:56:25 pm »

I've re-applied the permissions.

Could this be due to PHP running in safe-mode?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 05:23:57 pm »

Is GD actually compiled in properly. Do as suggested in http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/faq.htm#VersionGD
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.