Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WILL PAY $$$ Send link for album...paypal subscription and more  (Read 6472 times)

mkollerup

• Coppermine newbie
    • Wihiw

Hi

I am working on a photoalbum site and I would like a feature where a person can send a link to friends and family where they can view a complete album the member has created.

The problem I can see with this feature is the login part. The member should not have to give out their login info in order for the freinds and family to view the photoalbum. I don't know how to work around this.

I also need a paypal subscription feature where the members pay for a certain membership and their account is automatically created and they are added to the correct group on succeful payment.

I need a nice looking template. The template needs to work as a CPG template as well as a stand alone website. The template needs to have a login box to the CPG from the index page of the website (not attached to CPG).

Is this somthing anyone could do. A am willing to pay.

PM me and we can talk more.

Regards

Michael Kollerup
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 03:55:34 pm by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 16 queries.