Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with database error after category and album setup!  (Read 2972 times)

Patak

• Coppermine newbie
Help with database error after category and album setup!
« on: March 01, 2006, 01:32:46 am »

Initial install was perfect, everything works fine, category and album setup was fine... I add files no problems... but after setting up category and then an album, clicking on album properties or edit/edit file information gives me a database error.

I know I'm probably not explaning this properly but I'm new to all of this so forgive me... it just says There was an error while processing a database query...

Can you guys tell me what info I should post...

Thanx a lot

I also get this error when I click on Last Uploads or Last Comments...

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_AS in /photogal/thumbnails.php on line 88
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 09:24:14 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Help with database error after category and album setup!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 02:32:03 am »

Enable debug mode and post the mysql error message you get when you replicate the issue.

Re-upload thumbnails.php.

Patak

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 04:31:52 am »

Ok thanx for the quick reply... these are the errors I get so far... now all this is alien to me but is this perhaps not even related to coppermine? I should also say I upgraded from 135 to 144 and version check confirms the upgrade...

Error One
While executing query "SELECT DISTINCT aid, title, IF(category = 0, CONCAT('&gt; ', title), CONCAT(name,' &lt; ',title)) AS cat_title FROM cpg135_albums, cpg135_categories WHERE category < '10000' AND (category = 0 OR category = cid) ORDER BY cat_title" on 0

mySQL error: Can't create/write to file '/var/tmp/#sql_189_0.MYI' (Errcode: 13)

Error Two
While executing query "SELECT aid, CONCAT('(', user_name, ') ', a.title) AS title
                                                        FROM cpg135_albums AS a
                                                        INNER JOIN `akidman1_photogal`.cpg135_users AS u
                                                        ON category = (10000 + user_id)
                                                        ORDER BY title" on 0

mySQL error: Can't create/write to file '/var/tmp/#sql_189_0.MYI' (Errcode: 13)

Thanx again...

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 04:51:01 am »

Yeah, that's a mysql issue unrelated to Coppermine. Contact your host.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.