Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: upgrade from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3  (Read 3576 times)

tropikey

• Coppermine newbie
upgrade from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3
« on: February 23, 2006, 06:08:24 pm »

hi,

I've just found out that there's newer version of cpg and would like to ask for information about it.

I use CPG 1.4.2 at the moment but my gallery does not work properly so I decided to install it once again and then create my gallery from the very start (I'm not skilled in solving software problems, so it'll be much easier and faster than trying to fix my present gallery). Since new version has been released, I'd like to install it. CPG is one of the scripts installed in pack of scripts named "Fantastico", which is available in my site's administration panel and I think that installation of the newest version of CMG directly through this panel might be the easiest way for me. However, at the moment, ver. 1.4.3 is not available yet. Do you have any idea, when will it be available in administration panel of my site?

Best regards

Bartek

Nibbler

Re: upgrade from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 06:18:58 pm »

We have nothing whatsoever to do with fantastico. Download the package we provide and update manually.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 16 queries.