Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What component do I need to use with Mambo?  (Read 3196 times)

emptyspaces

• Coppermine newbie
What component do I need to use with Mambo?
« on: February 02, 2006, 06:51:39 pm »

I am a moron.  I have done the bridge inside of coppermine, but what now? 

I have been searching for the past couple hours for any installation steps for "embedding" coppermine into mambo.  I log in to Mambo and there is no sign of coppermine components or modules.  My only guess is that the bridge readies coppermine to be used by mambo, but doesn't actually install admin features into mambo.  So how do I install these features to control cpg through mambo and integrate it into the site?

I am pretty certain I need to install a component, but of the handful listed on mamboforge, few if any actually have any files submitted, and if they did, whcih one works best or is supported?

If someone could point me to the component I need to install, I would be indebted!

Seth
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 07:09:19 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: What component do I need to use with Mambo?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 06:55:37 pm »

bridging in coppermine doesn't touch mambo at all. The only thing bridging does is making coppermine use the user management of mambo (or whatever app you bridged coppermine with). To visually integrate coppermine into mambo, you have to edit mambo - I have no idea how this is being done, I guess you could add a link to mambo's navigation or even wrap it.
Search the mambo pages if you need details.

emptyspaces

• Coppermine newbie
Re: What component do I need to use with Mambo?
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 06:58:44 pm »

Not the answer I wanted, but definately moves me along in the process.  Thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.