Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal Error  (Read 5243 times)

zigzaggy

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal Error
« on: January 29, 2006, 07:43:38 pm »

Hi  :)
I'm trying to bridge SMF 105 with the latest Coppermine 1.4.3 I also have Joomla 1.07 installed and it is currently brideged with SMF and uses the SMF login. All the installations are on separate databases with the same db user for all.
When I run the bridge manager in Coppermine it gets to the end and when I click "enable" I get:

There was an error while processing a database query

If I go to the recovery page it just says the same thing. And all other pages say: " Fatal error : " without any more info on the error  ??? I've tried reinstalling Coppermine a few times but still get the same error trying to bridge it.

I've run it again with debug on and it says:

Page generated in 0.123 seconds - 25 queries in 0.007 seconds - Album set : ; Meta set: ;
While executing query "SELECT group_id, group_name FROM cpg143_usergroups WHERE 1" on 0
mySQL error: Table 'catchthe_smf.cpg143_usergroups' doesn't exist
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 10:14:21 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Fatal Error
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 08:04:08 pm »

zigzaggy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 08:19:11 pm »

Hi Thanks  :)
I made the changes to the smf10.inc.php and it appears to be working now but (it's still on debug) it show this error message in the gallery debug:
Database Error: Table 'catchthe_galleries.smf_sessions' doesn't exist
File: /home/catchthe/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php
Line: 1193
Warning: Unknown: A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 08:21:41 pm »

Try disabling database sessions in SMF.

zigzaggy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 09:01:07 pm »

That fixed it  ;D Many thanks! Will disabling database sessions in SMF affect performance much?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 19 queries.