Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Search Function Problem  (Read 2934 times)

mdreamer

• Coppermine newbie
Search Function Problem
« on: March 07, 2006, 06:02:25 pm »

I uploaded a new theme for my gallery... upgraded it so that it would work with my version and in the process I deleted my "Search" function because it was messing up my layout slightly and I thought I wouldn't need it... however, I have changed my mind and, if possible, would like to re-add it. Unfortunately it seems I can't get the coding right because no matter what I try it will not work. I tried using the coding from the sample template and it did not work (it would show in my tool bar {SEARCHNEW_LNK} ... I think that's what came up). I tried something else... and now it shows as {SEARCH_LNK}....

Here is the only code in my theme.php which has anything to do with the search function... I believe... and if anyone could help me out, that would be great... I hope I post this properly and I hope this topic is in the right forum.....

Code: [Select]
<center>

<a href="{SEARCH_TGT}" title="{SEARCH_LNK}">{SEARCH_LNK}</a>  </td><td style="cursor:hand"

onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='D96077';"onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='F3AFBC';">

I tried to search the forum to find the answer to this, but I couldn't find an answer.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 11:22:28 pm by GauGau »

mdreamer

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Search Function Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 11:10:19 pm »

nevermind... I figured it out.

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.