Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Search Function Problem  (Read 3012 times)

mdreamer

• Coppermine newbie
Search Function Problem
« on: March 07, 2006, 06:02:25 pm »

I uploaded a new theme for my gallery... upgraded it so that it would work with my version and in the process I deleted my "Search" function because it was messing up my layout slightly and I thought I wouldn't need it... however, I have changed my mind and, if possible, would like to re-add it. Unfortunately it seems I can't get the coding right because no matter what I try it will not work. I tried using the coding from the sample template and it did not work (it would show in my tool bar {SEARCHNEW_LNK} ... I think that's what came up). I tried something else... and now it shows as {SEARCH_LNK}....

Here is the only code in my theme.php which has anything to do with the search function... I believe... and if anyone could help me out, that would be great... I hope I post this properly and I hope this topic is in the right forum.....

Code: [Select]
<center>

<a href="{SEARCH_TGT}" title="{SEARCH_LNK}">{SEARCH_LNK}</a>  </td><td style="cursor:hand"

onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='D96077';"onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='F3AFBC';">

I tried to search the forum to find the answer to this, but I couldn't find an answer.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 11:22:28 pm by GauGau »

mdreamer

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Search Function Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 11:10:19 pm »

nevermind... I figured it out.

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.