Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Template Error: Failed to find block 'album_cell'  (Read 3716 times)

pbaddock

• Coppermine newbie
Template Error: Failed to find block 'album_cell'
« on: December 13, 2003, 12:56:31 am »

When I click on the name of the Category which I've created in my recently installed Coppermine for Nuke 1.2.0 (installed on Nuke 6.5) page, I get the error:

Template error
Failed to find block 'album_cell'(#(<!-- BEGIN album_cell -->)(.*?)(<!-- END album_cell -->)#s) in :

...but with nothing further on it.  To clarify, the URL which takes me to the screen with this error is :

<mybaseURL>/modules.php?name=coppermine&cat=2

I have only created a single category, a single album with a couple of photos in there.  I'll logged in as nuke admin(god) while getting this error.  All other coppermine features appear to be working fine.

I've searched and sifted through a number of similar posts...but I can't find anything with this error exactly.  I'm new to coppermine so may not have set something up right?

Any assistance or pointers to a post containing the solution (?) would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Phil

pbaddock

• Coppermine newbie
correction 1.2.1
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2003, 02:30:04 am »

ooops - I should mention I got the version wrong in the original post...I'm actually running the 1.2.1 new version.  (not an upgrade - I did a fresh install).
Cheers
Phil

pbaddock

• Coppermine newbie
theme
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2003, 09:27:27 am »

I'm running the "default" theme - checked the dB name / value pairs to confirm.
Cheers
Phil
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 19 queries.