Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make my own template  (Read 2679 times)

Sadovsky

• Coppermine newbie
Make my own template
« on: December 05, 2003, 02:28:40 pm »

Hi! Sorry, I guess you've had a lot of these questions, but I searched your board and coudln't find any answers:/

I was wondering how you make your own template, with top picture, background, own css etc.

I really appreciate your help!:) Thanx!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Make my own template
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2003, 03:15:11 pm »

Take the default theme as a point to start with, create a copy of the whole folder "default" and rename it to "mytheme" or whatever.
First, edit the file template.html to change the overall look - where do the menus appear, what padding and margin should there be.
Second, change the colors in style.css; if you feel lost with all the labels, copy the file /themes/fruity/style.css to /themes/yourtheme/ and use it instead of the style sheet of the default theme (there are some color comments at the top of the file).
Do not use a WYSIWYG-editor (like MS frontpage), but some plain-text editor (notepad.exe will do fine) to edit your theme.

gauGau

Sadovsky

• Coppermine newbie
Make my own template
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2003, 03:38:15 pm »

Wow great!:) Thanx a lot!! I'll try that;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 18 queries.