Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Registered users as sub-admins/extended admin-rights  (Read 2681 times)

Zaitzev

• Coppermine newbie
Registered users as sub-admins/extended admin-rights
« on: August 31, 2005, 01:59:28 am »

Hi!

I have a suggestion to make. Didn't find an appropriate thread/forum to post it in, so I'll post it here. Hopefully it's understandable ;-)

As I am the administrator of a gallery with a few registered users, friends of mine, I was thinking: Why don't they have limited admin-rights?

More specific:
A registered user (regardless of group-setting) has the ability to administer his gallery (folder) at a full scale.
The registered users does not have the ability to edit/delete the comments posted by -any- user in their respective galleries. That is fully
up to the gallery administrator to do. Which could be an exhausting task especially if it's a gallery with many users and visitors thereafter!

Basically, the idea of having the ability to ensure registered users to have "full rights" to their own photoalbums, is quite interesting!

Any thoughts around this?

Nibbler

Re: Registered users as sub-admins/extended admin-rights
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 02:10:57 am »

There has already been discussion on such 'moderator' functions. Please search the board. For future reference, the appropriate location for suggestions is the 'feature requests' board.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.