Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems after installing coppermine  (Read 4951 times)

flalvare

• Coppermine newbie
Problems after installing coppermine
« on: December 02, 2003, 04:21:49 am »

Hi:

I have PHPNuke 6.9+FoxServ in Windows XP, and after been unable to install CPG 1.1D, i went to 1.2rc4, and so far so good i could install it. Nevertheless, i have to problems:

First, when i enter to the module, the following message is displayed on every page related with CPG:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\foxserv\www\header.php:32) in c:\foxserv\www\modules\coppermine\include\functions.inc.php on line 56

Second, when i try to upload any image:

in batch format, the images are listed but there is a broken thumbnail next to them, and when i select "upload", again there is another list with broken thumbnails and if i click on those images, there is the following message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: opentable() in c:\foxserv\www\modules\coppermine\include\functions.inc.php on line 142

And if i try to upload one for one:

GD X.X
PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick is installed

File: c:\foxserv\www\modules\coppermine\include\picmgmt.inc.php - Line: 158

ImageMagick

The picture 'modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/540a_apple_nuevo~2.jpg' can't be inserted in the album

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 4

Cmd line :
convert -quality 80 -antialias -geometry 67x70 "modules\coppermine\albums\userpics\10002\540a_apple_nuevo~2.jpg" "modules\coppermine\albums\userpics\10002\thumb_540a_apple_nuevo~2.jpg"

The convert program said:

File: c:\foxserv\www\modules\coppermine\db_input.php - Line: 295

[/b]

Any help about the issues? Do i have to manually install GD o IM support or does it come included in CPG 1.2 RC4??? (Yes, i downloaded the specific version for phpnuke).

Thanks in advance

Flavio

gtroll

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • CPG-Nuke
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2003, 06:23:13 am »

Look at you nuke file header.php line 32 your problem lies there... all other problems may stop once you correct this error.

flalvare

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2003, 03:35:31 pm »

Well, about the header problems, i fired it out going to http://nukecops.com/postt739.html and comenting out the offending code.

About the Images Upload, i have not been able to resolve the problems, and i would like to ask again: do i have to install separately GD X.X or Image Magick?.

Thanks in advance

Flavio

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2003, 05:56:20 pm »

Recompile PHP with GD, or install ImageMagick.  Try www.php.org, www.boutell.com/gd/, and www.imagemagick.org for instructions on how to do it.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

flalvare

• Coppermine newbie
Problems solved, at least partially
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2003, 06:26:20 pm »

Thaks for the replies. About the problem, it was my fault, 'cos i was using an old version of FoxServ (2.1) with an old version of PHP/MySQL.
 I finally installed Appserv (latest version) and problems with headers error and upload images to gallery were solved.

Anyway, now, i have problems displaying the images: i created an album and put the pics in the userpics directory, and it says OK when the script processes them, and even shows the thumbnails in the gallery, but when i try to display them, it sends the following error:

Picture is in a non existant album (1)!?

File: c:\appserv\www\modules\coppermine\displayimage.php - Line: 554

Any info??

Thanks in advance

Flavio

DJMaze

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • Dragonfly CMS
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2003, 07:06:01 pm »

we are familiar with that bug and is solved for the next release.
There are 2 kinds of users in this world: satisfied and complainers.
Why do we never hear something from the satisfied users?
http://coppermine-gallery.net/forum/index.php?topic=24315.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.