Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: After install, logon as admin , logged in ok. No link to ADMIN? Can't Set up?  (Read 3051 times)

osb

• Coppermine newbie
    • Oldsnowboards.com

New install of 1.33, all appeared to go well.  Config admin ok.  Logon as Admin and page loads, however no sign of admin options or link? Sorry for newbie question.   I deleted it and new zip, reloaded , same same. 

Thanks in advance.  Hours later at this point. Time to ask.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 05:46:42 am by osb »

neeth

• Coppermine frequent poster
  • I love my gallery
    • Gelipo

when you log on, you have "user mod" and "admin mod" choose your admin mod... (on some themas that link is hiden at @ )

i hope that i help

NeMo
[

osb

• Coppermine newbie
    • Oldsnowboards.com

Thanks, but there is no "Admin Menu bar"??

Coppermine version: unknown
Bridged with: unknown
Downloaded from: unknown

Re: admin control not work (no link)
" Reply #6 on: Today at 11:07:37 PM "   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, here is what is said in FAQ/ however , there is NO menu bar?
4.2 Admin mode & User mode
When you are logged in as an admin, the script has two modes of operation : Admin mode & User mode. You switch between Admin & User mode by clicking on the corresponding link in the menu bar at the top of the screen.

When you are in admin mode, you can administer your gallery and the following menu bar appears :
)no such admin menu bar, appears I am just a "User" when logged in with "admin" sign on info.(

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website

Post a working link to your site, please.

** edit **  I see you are posting identical questions in two threads.  Either post in this one or the other one.  I don't want to waste my time keeping track of multiple threads dealing with the same topic.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

osb

• Coppermine newbie
    • Oldsnowboards.com

Looking for an bit of help, where ever I can find it.  Seems like a simple clear question? Hoping to find one of the expert users that can provide a clear answer and I will not waiste any more of the bb time. Thanks for your help in solving this admin issue.  BB Moderator.  You are more than welcome to delete any duplicate posts.  Thanks again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.