Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unusual error but no error code  (Read 2475 times)

PPGB

• Coppermine newbie
Unusual error but no error code
« on: May 27, 2005, 10:08:25 pm »

I have recently tranferred over hosting companies and Ive got it all setup and work on the new company, but Im getting an error when I have uploaded a pic into the gallery. The pic uploads and I can view the pic just after I have uploaded it but when I return back to the album list the album does not update saying there is a new pic in the gallery. Even if I refresh the gallery it still shows 14 pics in the gallery and I know Ive uploaded new pics. Would someone know what is going on?

Also when I check it shows the last uploaded pics were before I moved my stuff over

PPGB

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Unusual error but no error code
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 11:06:07 pm »

I can ramble on so let me make it a little clearer. The file uploads, the file is there and it can be viewed throught a direct link but the album does not update saying there is a new pic.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Unusual error but no error code
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 07:49:12 am »

exact error message, link, non-admin test user account with upload privileges please, with debug_mode enabled for everybody in coppermine's config, notices_display tuzrned off and "method for file uploads" set to "Single file uploads only" for all relevant groups on the groups page.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.