Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Removing "Last Comments" and "Top Rated"  (Read 5136 times)

Magic Ace

• Coppermine newbie
Removing "Last Comments" and "Top Rated"
« on: November 06, 2003, 05:22:17 pm »

Hi, does anyone know if there is anyway to hide the un-needed tool bars in the gallery (i.e. last comments button, top rated button)? I think a few of my visitors are unsure about whether or not they are supposed to click these buttons and get confused, since there is nothing to see when you click on them, because I have posting of comments and rating of pictures completely disabled to everyone in the gallery.  I would like to remove these buttons from the menu option, since it has no use to me or my visitors.  Please let me know how I can do this.

Thanks in advance.

Ted

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2003, 05:56:19 pm »

i'm not sure if it can be turned of in the config bit but i would do it by going to the template folder > theme.php

then near the top is the menu code (line 48) just remove what you don't want/need

hope that helps :)

moorey

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2003, 03:42:07 am »

Magic Ace

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2003, 03:34:19 pm »

Great, that worked by editing the theme.php file.  Thank you to the two of you for your assistance.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 15 queries.