The Coppermine development team is releasing an update for Coppermine in order to fix several minor issues. All fixes are not security critical, so if your gallery is running fine with cpg1.5.36, cpg1.5.38 or cpg1.5.40 you don't need to upgrade. If you are running an older version than cpg1.5.36, you must update to this latest version as soon as possible because of the security impact!How to update
Users running versions prior to 1.5.42 should update by downloading
the latest version from the download page
and following the upgrade steps in the documentation
If you have problems with this update, please use the Update support board
. Do not post your issues to this announcement thread - your post will be deleted without notice.Why was cpg1.5.42 released?
Since the last release of the cpg1.5.x series a couple of improvements have been added to the SVN repository.Changelog:
- Removed superfluous code in function "UnsharpMask"
- Updated header information to reflect current year
- Fixed install wizard step 9 for some PHP versions (thread, thread, thread)
- Fixed preview pictures in batch-add interface (thread)
- Removed PHP notices in classic installer
- Changed redirection target if classic installer is locked
- Changed default color of flash upload button (thread)
- Added new cpg_db_* functions (thread, thread)
The Coppermine Team