Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: template.html problems  (Read 3404 times)

bebu

• Coppermine newbie
template.html problems
« on: October 26, 2003, 02:53:19 am »

Hello
Iam having problems with the custom heading situation
I made my custom setting and it works fine on the page.
i placed the {CUSTOM_HEADER} then added my table below it. but when i do this the whole template of my gallery is all messed up. it is not retaining the style that I have which i editited the style.ccs I have no clue why this keeps happening, i tried it a few times and i have to resort to placing back the original template.html file into my server without the custome header that i really need on my gallery.  Thank you

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
template.html problems
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2003, 05:51:02 am »

A link to your gallery while it is in this dishevelled condition would make diagnosis much easier.
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mozilla.org%2Fproducts%2Ffirefox%2Fbuttons%2Fgetfirefox_small.png&hash=9f6d645801cbc882a52f0ee76cfeda02625fc537)

bebu

• Coppermine newbie
template.html problems
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2003, 07:05:22 pm »

This is what im doing:
Im going into the template.html and adding:
{CUSTOM_HEADER}
then i add my html table (which is my navi)
and the whole style changes, its like pure plain like it is not reading the style.css file.
I also tried just adding the table and not {CUSTOM_HEADER}  but i got the same problem.  A link to my gallery will provide nothing since  I have switched it back so it can look normal,
I have not added any mods, only changes I have made to any files are changed a few color values in the style.css file to match my site.  Thanks for the help in advance
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.