Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can not change the setting at config.  (Read 3102 times)

mancool

• Coppermine regular visitor
Can not change the setting at config.
« on: September 09, 2004, 06:42:43 pm »

I cannot change the theme and language?

I display the language and theme. When I try to change the theme to default, the language and theme display is disappear. Then I try to change the theme at config. but it didn't work, then I set the language back to english but it didn't work too. What should I do now????  ???

mancool

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Can not change the setting at config.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2004, 06:47:12 pm »

after I clear my cookies and Temp file, it return normal. Does it crash my cookie at that moment?? Now is OK~~~~

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2004, 07:03:13 pm »

I'd seriously look into trying another browser.  You seem to be having a lot of problems with your temp files and cookies - I'd take a look at your system and make sure you don't have any problems with your local machine.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2004, 08:54:07 pm »

Do you have a theme actually called 'default'.  If so, this is left over from version 1.2x, which did not have the theme/language selection.

In config, make sure another theme is selected, and then remove the default theme from your system.  The theme still exists, but it is now called classic.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.