Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SMF-Theme for cpg1.4.x  (Read 9438 times)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
SMF-Theme for cpg1.4.x
« on: July 12, 2005, 08:58:48 am »

Snork13 has updated the SMF theme (originally created by DaMysterious) for cpg1.4.x:
Demo - Download
(original posting: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=8639.msg90370#msg90370)

[Edit GauGau 2009-04-01] Updated download link to point to the most recent theme package [/Edit]
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 08:04:47 pm by Joachim Müller »

marcamillion

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: SMF-Theme for cpg1.4.x
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 08:13:22 pm »

This theme does not work for me. I see unformatted text. Almost like the style sheet does not work.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 09:37:53 pm »

Thanks, snork. :)

I noticed there are a couple of Album buttons pointing to different pages. Also, is it possible for the User Info not to say "Welcome! Please login or register." if I am already logged in? It's confusing because I thought I was logged in from the forum, so I clicked login and I got an error saying I was already logged in. I don't think I'll be the only confused soul. :)

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 10:36:26 pm »

The login box is static, it doesn't contain any code to actually check for logged in status.  I think it should be removed completely.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Crazie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 02:16:22 am »

I think I know the answer to this, but I must ask anyways....so here goes.

Does this theme take on the other themes that SMF is using, or is it just based off of the Babylon theme?  The reason I ask is that I'm using a modified version of the default SMF theme (just made some changes to the .css) and I'm wondering if this will use the default SMF theme, or if it's the Babylon theme only.

If it's Babylon only, is there any chance of the default SMF being incorporated any time soon?

Thanks!  Excellent work BTW.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.