Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with the Frensh CPG  (Read 2959 times)

TheSearch

• Coppermine newbie
Problems with the Frensh CPG
« on: September 07, 2004, 01:49:49 pm »

Hi!

I'm trying to run the CPG in frensh, it works quit nice but I can't install new Albums... in German or english it works.
There is no error message in frensh. in german the cpg ask me if I realy want to make the changes in frensh not.
Whats wrong?
Thanks!
Magnus

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Problems with the Frensh CPG
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2004, 08:11:14 am »

There have been issues with the JavaScript bit of the french translation, as there are single quotes that have been escaped incorrectly, this way making some bits impossible to use. Get the most recent language file for your version of coppermine and check if this solves your issue, or even better: upgrade to the most recent version of coppermine (cpg1.3.2), as it fixes a lot of issues that existed in cpg1.2.x and has lots of new features as well. If this doesn't fix your issue, post a link to your page, together with a test user account (non-admin) with upload privileges (or rather: privileges to have a user gallery).

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 18 queries.