Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Add a hyperlink?  (Read 3944 times)

photofreak

• Coppermine newbie
Add a hyperlink?
« on: September 05, 2004, 11:30:23 pm »

I want to add more links on the left at www.digipixz.com.
One link with the name WHO AM I.
I want to place something about myself on the website.
I want this in the same style as the FAQ-link. I don't know how to edit the faq.php to adjust the text.
I know how to add the link at the left side  ;)

skybax

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • SKYBAX Communications
Re: Add a hyperlink?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 01:10:05 am »

Your question is confusing. You need more links on the left? Ok so you want it to say "WHO AM I". Create a page about yourself and have that link point to it, or use the miniCMS for CPG mod (or any other cms mod). Ok so you want it look like the FAQ link. Why do you want to edit faq.php? - So if you know how to add the link on at the left side, then what is your question?

It looks like you have two questions but only your link question will be answered - search for how to add content pages into your install of cpg.

If you need a link added into the menu, look at your theme.php file. do a search for main_menu2

-T
(http://www.skybax.com/hotImage/post_footer.gif)
Don't contact me for support over PM or email unless I requested you to do so. Instead: post on the proper board.

photofreak

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2004, 01:38:49 am »

I want when I click Who am I that a page will open in the style as faq.php where people can find some personal information about me!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2004, 05:24:42 am »

skybax has answered your question already: if you need a non-coppermine page that is suppossed to look like a coppermine page, create it first (the content) and use coppermine's stylesheet, or use the minicms mod from the mods section >:(.
You have asked a lot of non-coppermine questions already that we have been answering patiently. We do not create your site for you; if you want it to look special, make it special. If you don't have the know-how to do so, then learn it - you can not come running here for every little non-coppermine item and ask for help. There are a lot of great resources on the internet that will teach you html and css; this page is not one of them - it deals with coppermine only.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.