Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Image descriptions lost?  (Read 7513 times)

Eric Chadwick

• Coppermine novice
Image descriptions lost?
« on: November 08, 2007, 06:59:29 pm »

I backed up one of my 1.3.3 galleries last year, and am now trying to restore it, but all the descriptions seem to be missing.

I'm wondering where the image descriptions I typed in for my images are actually stored on the server? Is there a particular location/filename that they're added into?

Thanks for any help.

Eric
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 05:42:13 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Image descriptions lost?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 07:59:02 am »

The cpg1.3.x series goes unsupported (as in "no support at all except help on upgrading). That's why the cpg1.3.x support board is locked. It's not a bright idea to start your cpg1.3.x-related request on the cpg1.4.x support board. Moving accordingly.

Eric Chadwick

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 04:11:41 pm »

Ah sorry, will upgrade.

I didn't intentionally post in 1.4. I'm pretty sure I used a New Post button here in the 1.3 Misc section, but after I posted it, my post appeared in 1.4 instead. Weird. Sorry to mess up the board.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 05:41:59 pm »

I'm pretty sure I used a New Post button here in the 1.3 Misc section, but after I posted it, my post appeared in 1.4 instead. Weird. Sorry to mess up the board.
That's impossible: when you are within the cpg1.3.x board, there is no "new post" button. You must have started in in the cpg1.4.x board.

Ah sorry, will upgrade.
OK, please go ahead. If you have issues upgrading or if the initial problem remains, start a new thread on the corresponding board. Closing and locking this one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.