Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gallery component - Aricaur integration  (Read 4610 times)

garraeth

• Coppermine newbie
Gallery component - Aricaur integration
« on: August 29, 2004, 03:15:59 am »

Coppermine,

I'm inquirying about the possibility of me coding an add-on/mod to Coppermine for Aricaur integration.

I've recently created this new service (at www.aricaur.com) that allows webmasters to sell merchandise imprinted with images from their gallerys. This service is different from CafePress, ShutterFly, Zazzle or the like, because it's specifically tailored to webmasters with galleries.

The integration I speak of would allow the webmaster to automatically create the "Purchase" links on every image in their gallery. I've already written this integration into PHP JackKnife (www.phpjk.com) and used it on www.usmkb.com ("United States Military Knowledgebase") to add links to over 5,500 images in approximately 3 hours.

This would be an additional feature that I think a LOT of webmasters would be interested in -- thereby boosting your products desirability.

Another bonus for you is that Aricaur has what's called "Referral Rewards". A referring party earns 5% of the MSRP vs/ default sale price. I could make it so that you would be the first referrer for all copies of your software (ie. you would have referred the software owner, but he/she could refer others).

Thank you for your time.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Gallery component - Aricaur integration
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2004, 12:34:05 pm »

sure, would be a nice add-on/mod for some users. Please go ahead and post your code modifications, we'll move it to the mods board accordingly then.

Joachim

garraeth

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2004, 09:26:04 pm »

Thanks! I'll begin working on it immediately and post everything here when I'm done.

garraeth

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2004, 12:52:39 am »

The mod is done  ;D and I've added it to the "Modifications/Add-Ons/Hacks  |  Admin Functions" forum.

Thx.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.