Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: CPG 1.3.2 - Upload files and edit them all at once  (Read 111179 times)

AWJunkies

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: CPG 1.3.2 - Upload files and edit them all at once
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2006, 09:07:18 pm »

VERY EASY to remove! All code can stay since normaly you call upon a $_POST value. For JUpload all $_POST was changed to $_REQUEST. Which $_REQUEST looks for $_GET, $_COOKIE, and $_POST. Comment this bit of code and it should work fine and when I get the JUpload to work just uncomment it and walla you will have JUpload MOD completed already.

FIND:
Code: [Select]
//JUpload Modification
if (USER_CAN_USE_JUPLOAD) {
jupload_applet();
}
REPLACE WITH:
//JUpload Modification
//if (USER_CAN_USE_JUPLOAD) {
//jupload_applet();
//}
That should not call opon the Jupload applet and all other functions should just go stagnet. I do recomend just completing the JUpload MOD and by default no usergroup is aloud to use JUpload and it wont load. There is only like 3 things to edit to complete the JUpload MOD. Look to the Batch Upload 1.4.x link for more info I have complete instructions there: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=27138.0

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2006, 12:18:48 am »

help, there is no such t hing in my admin....

also I get an error whe upload is clicked.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare array_csort() (previously declared in /home/content/d/o/m/domainrightnow/html/ourgallery/upload.php:247) in /home/content/d/o/m/domainrightnow/html/ourgallery/include/functions.inc.php on line 2654
I reconed that all I had to do was ftp the new file up to the folder?  did I need to do a plug in for this?

Very confusing all this talk about jupload and all  do we just use t he upload.php that is given here?  Or is there other files to deal with?

admin mode -> config -> user settings -> Allow users to assign uploaded photos at once (instead of one-at-a-time)
set this to 'yes'... then it should work
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 12:28:47 am by webfairy »

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2006, 06:23:28 pm »

This is the pits....   No reply or assistance...

a mod is only as good as the support for it and a clean finished incorperated one .   Can't get any help here or not able to get intouch even e-mail with the MOD maker.....

ya all could take some lessons from the PHPBB people on support....   And don't come back with this is a free program and the supporters work for free.....    it is a cop out since PHPBB is also a free program but has much better support and mod makers that at least put in a way to contact them...and   usually have on their websites a working example.

Nibbler

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2006, 06:33:05 pm »

The poster of this mod has not visited the forums since November 09, 2005. Expecting a reply within 24 hours of posting is a bit much to expect. Mod posters have no commitment to provide support for their mods, they are provided 'as is'. Please adjust your attitude.

AWJunkies

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2006, 08:25:56 pm »

GUYS PLEASE READ THE FULL THREAD

My post #20 has full details on how to do the MOD for 1.4.x  I ported it over to 1.4.x and those are the instructions. Follow those instructions then snag my upload.txt file from the link I provided and change the name to upload.php and overide your old one. Walla everything will work. Now if you don't want JUpload to load read the code at the top of this page to comment out the template from loading or just don't activate it in admin group manager. I will have the JUpload MOD completed within this week and post up necisary info on the JUpload link I provided on the previous page. SO please keep an eye on that thread this week.

ddmp

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2008, 10:26:15 pm »

I know this thread is quite old, but I have sort of a request if possible.
I am running Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.18.
Attached is my current upload.php:

I changed a lot around and sort of modified it to my liking, but currently users can edit them all at once, but there is no "select album for all photos" dropdown at the top, and if possible, could somebody modify mine to have this, where the user can select each individually or can select from the dropdown at the top and have all of them switch to that album.

Any help on this would be most appreciated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.