Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Korean Language Translation  (Read 3849 times)

pixie

• Coppermine newbie
Korean Language Translation
« on: August 20, 2004, 09:27:09 am »

I have installed the latest version of 1.3 CPG and it lacked the korean language files.
I tried using the language pack for 1.2 but it fails. Can someone kindly provide the file for 1.3 or is there anything i can do to change the 1.2 to work for the latest version? Thanks, advise appreciated. :-[

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Korean Language Translation
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 09:29:18 am »

sure thing, you can translate the cpg1.3.x english language file to korean - so far nobody has volunteered to do so. Get a shot at the fame, money and women ;)
For details, read http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=4623.0

GauGau

pixie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 12:34:03 pm »

ack, my post have caused some confusion, i don't actually mean of offering of translating it, i would if i know korean. :-[ Unfortunately not. Anyhow, i manage to get the old file 1.2 to work for 1.3 although there are quite a bit of untranslated sections but heck, im desperate. But thanks to the link i found the error from implementing the 1.2 korean language file.

so in case anyone have problem implementing it to their 1.2 system here's the fix.

around line 956, in korean.php and korean-utf-8 there is a single quote (') error.

So change from

'error_rename' => '%s À" %s' ·Î À̸§ º¯°æÁß ¿À·ù¹ß"ý', //new in cpg1.2.0
to

'error_rename' => '\'%s À" %s\' ·Î À̸§ º¯°æÁß ¿À·ù¹ß"ý', //new in cpg1.2.0

im not good with codes, but hope it helps.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2004, 10:06:33 am »

using olde language files with newer versions won't work, I guarantee that. Your korean user will for example not be able to use multiple http uploads. The only workaround is to add the missing translations from the english language files into the old korean version (but this will be a tedious task). If you have korean users, why don't you ask one of them to do the translation? Maybe you could offer them some kind of reward (e.g. more space/quota to upload to)?

GauGau

pixie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2004, 04:45:49 am »

ou.. if thats the case, i better disable it until i can get the full translation. Thanks for your suggestion, GauGau.
I'll see if i can get some help from some korean members once the gallery is open.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.