Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Display Upload Date In File Information Table - Is it possible?  (Read 3289 times)

peakoverload

• Coppermine regular visitor
Display Upload Date In File Information Table - Is it possible?
« on: September 02, 2004, 02:34:19 pm »

I run a photographic community site where I only have public galleries that members can upload to and every week I choose a Picture of The week. The problem is that so many photos can get uploaded in a week that its sometimes difficult for me to remember when they were uploaded and therefore if they qualify to be in that weeks selection. I know I can put my mouse over a thumbnail once I'm in an album and it tells me the upload date but I just wondered if it was possible to hack coppermine so that it also displayed it in the File Information table under the Dimensions field for example?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2004, 04:44:56 pm by Nibbler »

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Display Upload Date In File Information Table - Is it possible?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2004, 03:18:08 pm »

Why don't you click on the Last Uploads link?  All the images will be listed by newest photo, with the date underneath.

If you want the date the picture was uploaded to be displayed in the file information box, that will take a little extra coding, but it's possible to do.  Until then, at least you will have the date you need by doing the above suggestion.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 03:50:46 pm »

I made a mod to put the date added in the file information box.  Swing by the Mods/Addons -> Put date added in file information box
« Last Edit: September 02, 2004, 11:56:42 pm by GauGau »
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

peakoverload

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2004, 04:41:55 pm »

Thats brilliant, just what I am after  ;D

The reason for not using the method you metioned in your earlier post is due to some ideas I want to introduce in the near future where I will need to know not only what date a photo was uploaded but also what album it is in. Finding this out via the latest uploads link would then mean I would have to click on each photo in turn to find out what album it was in.

This hack solves all of that very neatly, many thanks it much appreciated
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.