Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: album (tree) based on the user name?  (Read 3626 times)

c0c0c0

• Coppermine newbie
album (tree) based on the user name?
« on: August 25, 2004, 04:53:22 am »

Hello,

I currently have phpnuke Coppermine installed.  I have a question and a half to ask.

1)I want to install a standalone Coppermine, is there a hack out there which will automatically create an album (tree) based on the user name?  

1/2) Is there a hack out there which will create an album (tree) based on the nuke user name for the cpg phpnuke?

Thanks!  

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: album (tree) based on the user name?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 07:46:28 am »

1)I want to install a standalone Coppermine, is there a hack out there which will automatically create an album (tree) based on the user name?
Has been requested before. Answer: no.

1/2) Is there a hack out there which will create an album (tree) based on the nuke user name for the cpg phpnuke?
No, why don't you go for the nuked version of coppermine ("Coppermine for CMS") instead of the standalone, as it will nicely integrate into your existing site?

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.