Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Show random and recent images from private galleries  (Read 2736 times)

gforum

• Coppermine newbie
Show random and recent images from private galleries
« on: August 24, 2004, 03:41:03 pm »

How do I show random and recent images from private galleries on the front page? Because all my galleries are members only, but I want to still display the random and recent thumbnails from those galleries on the front page to un-logged-in visitors.

Also, is there a way to allow users to have their own gallery, which is private (i.e. members only), but disallow the setting that makes it viewable by only that user?
Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Show random and recent images from private galleries
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 10:47:05 am »

Use the random image script from the mods section of this board, it doesn't respect privacy settings and will display a random image from every album. We have a "one question per thread" policy on this board, that's why the answer to your second question is very brief: this has been asked before, search the board.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.