Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Template Browser  (Read 5812 times)

Jwink3101

• Coppermine newbie
Template Browser
« on: August 23, 2004, 04:40:43 am »

I did a quick search and didn't find anything on this. I am looking for a way to browser all the availible templates. I know i could install each and every one but i was sort-of hoping that there is somehting like you can get on phpbbhacks.com where you can see all of the templates.

Thanks for your help.

Check out my installs at www.PhotosByJustin.com and www.Winokur.us/gallery

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Template Browser
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 05:36:42 am »

Hi Jwink3101 ;)

Which Coppermine version are you using?  Are you talking about templates that are online at other sites, or in your own gallery? Starting with 1.3, you can set in your config the option, Display theme list. This would make a drop-down menu show up on your gallery pages so you can easily change themes. All you have to do is put the theme folder(s) in the themes directory and the script will automatically put them in the list. Removing a theme is a matter of deleting the folder of the theme and the list will get updated then, too.

If that doesn't answer your question, could you please provide more details?

Jwink3101

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 06:19:11 am »

is there a way to download all the themes as one file? I guess that would work if every theme has the control thing

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 06:27:20 am »

The themes come in folders because they contain multiple files, including images. Are you talking about a zipped file? When I downloaded a theme to add to my collection, it was a zipped file.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2004, 06:36:42 am by TranzNDance »

Jwink3101

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2004, 06:45:43 am »

i meant like a zip file of ALL the themes.

On another note, it is petty funny to see you hanging out here and the other forum that i frequent.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2004, 06:53:06 am »

i meant like a zip file of ALL the themes.
Which themes? The ones that come with CPG by default?

On another note, it is petty funny to see you hanging out here and the other forum that i frequent.
We can blame it on Nibbler for suggesting it in that other forum. ;) Anyway, it's a good learning experience, and I use CPG so much that I might as well share some knowledge, and pick up some new tips along the way. :)

Jwink3101

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2004, 07:14:17 am »

it only comes with about ten themes but there are a bunch more listed on the page that di not come with it.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2004, 07:33:17 am »

take a look at the bundle DaMysterious has created some time ago, it contains many of his themes, you can download it in one go: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/coppermine/cpg1.3.0_themespack_damysterious.zip?download
To preview the themes, go to the demo and use the theme selector on the page - this way, you can preview the themes before you have to download them.

GauGau

Jwink3101

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2004, 04:13:53 pm »

That's perfect. I didn't rea;ize the demo had them all installed. It is even better becuase i not don't have to mess with my site until i find a new theme. Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.