Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: added featuers in coppermine 1.3.1 for user restrictions and group visibillity  (Read 4011 times)

rakesh

• Coppermine newbie

hi everybody,

i have modified cpg source code to improve group visibility, i have done modifications in version 131.

for that i have modifed following files and created table cpg131_rakesh_visibility with aid and visibility as two fields
aid will come from album table and visibility will come from group table

files that i have modified are,

index.php
functions.inc.php
db_input.php and
modyalb.php

to review these all things u can try on my site with admin a/c. its
http://testac.hollosite.com/cpg/
username: admin
password: admin

let me know if n e body interested in using this, as it extablishes typical unix kind of flexibillity with users and groups
an album can be seen by more then one groups so there is lots of flexibility i find in it

hope it will be useful to u people, i will provide with modified files

waiting for response from u people

happy programming,
rakesh

NOTE: reason for posting in this forum is that i could not find new thread link in Modifications/Add-Ons/Hacks section

i have modified the code as there was a bug in previous submission, here with i m giving zip file again, to use this simple replace ur original files with the files that i have provided here or modify the code as i have done in files

« Last Edit: August 24, 2004, 01:27:01 pm by rakesh »

Tarique Sani

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • http://tariquesani.net

Thanks, Please zip your files and attach it to your first message
SANIsoft PHP applications for E Biz
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.