Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload photo error  (Read 2660 times)

wboerendans

• Coppermine newbie
Upload photo error
« on: August 20, 2004, 12:17:04 am »

Hi,

I have a problem with Coppermine 1.2.1. When I upload a photo, I see errors. Can someone tell me what I miss? Or haven't I not much rights? I see many topics with this problem, but I see not the same errors seems me.

Thank you in advance,

This are the errors:

Warning: exec, system, inode, socket, passthru, shell_exec, proc_close, proc_terminate, proc_open() has been disabled for security reasons in /mnt/storage1/b/bl/blauwwit-oldebroek.nl/html/cpg/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 131

Warning: chmod(): Unable to access albums/userpics/thumb_Moose2.jpg in /mnt/storage1/b/bl/blauwwit-oldebroek.nl/html/cpg/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 191

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /mnt/storage1/b/bl/blauwwit-oldebroek.nl/html/cpg/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 191

Warning: getimagesize(): Unable to access albums/userpics/thumb_Moose2.jpg in /mnt/storage1/b/bl/blauwwit-oldebroek.nl/html/cpg/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 193

Warning: getimagesize(albums/userpics/thumb_Moose2.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/storage1/b/bl/blauwwit-oldebroek.nl/html/cpg/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 193

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Upload photo error
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 07:24:45 am »

it means what it says: your webhost has disabled certain commands on your webserver for security reasons. Coppermine is using one (or more) of them. If coppermine still works for you, comment the lines with the offending code just out (you can do so with the chmod command), or silence the command by putting an @ sign in front of it. You probably won't be able to do so for exec(), as it is used with ImageMagick, which is vital. I suggest switching to GD instead. If you can't do that, ask your webhost for support.

The lines in question (picmgmt.in.php):
Code: [Select]
exec ($cmd, $output, $retval);
chmod($dest_file, octdec($CONFIG['default_file_mode']));=>
@chmod($dest_file, octdec($CONFIG['default_file_mode']));
You're encouraged to upgrade to cpg1.3.2 (although it won't fix this particular problem).

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.