Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Odd issue uploading photos & using web publishing wizard - IIS6/PHP5  (Read 3099 times)

cwizard

• Coppermine newbie

I have installed PHP5, MySQL4 and ImageMagick as well as the Coppermine Gallery.  I started out trying to upload photos a few at a time just as a matter of testing the form based upload and what I found out was that I am unable to upload any large photos (8mp) even after I have raised the limits in the configuration file.  They look as if they started to upload, but then the rest of the photo is gray.  If I send a small file over, usually 1024x768 or smaller.. this doesn't seem to happen.  Additionally, when I use the web publishing wizard.. it seemed to work great at first because it automatically sizes the photos I have down and then sends them over.  I was able to do a batch at 800x600 which was 21 photos in the 1st album.  After that, I am only able to post 10 photos into the gallery.. any size, it doesnt seem to matter.. I've only been able to upload 31 photos total and I can't figure out why this behavior exists.  Any suggestions?

Server 2003
IIS6
PHP 5.0.0
MySQL 4.0.20a
Coppermine 1.3.1

http://www.magicboxsolutions.com/test.php for php info
http://www.magicboxsolutions.com/copper for the gallery

Thanks for any help!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Odd issue uploading photos & using web publishing wizard - IIS6/PHP5
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 08:20:05 am »

post a test user account (non-admin) with upload privileges. It's recommended not to show phpinfo for security reasons. I do get the impression you have posted one and the same issue on various threads to make it more likely someone will help you. This is not the case, it doesn't it more likely - instead, it makes supproters mad.

GauGau

cwizard

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 04:05:32 pm »

test/test is available on the gallery http://www.magicboxsolutions.com/copper

I didn't post in those other threads maliciously.. geez.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2004, 04:22:10 pm by cwizard »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2004, 07:44:45 am »

not able to log in with username "test", password "test" - I'm out of this.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.